Healing For All


John 4:46-54 NASB
Therefore He came again to Cana of Galilee where He had made the water wine. And there was a royal official whose son was sick at Capernaum. 47 When he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him and was imploring Him to come down and heal his son; for he was at the point of death. 48 So Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe.” 49 The royal official *said to Him, “Sir, come down before my child dies.” 50 Jesus *said to him, “Go; your son lives.” The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started off. 51 As he was now going down, his slaves met him, saying that his son was living. 52 So he inquired of them the hour when he began to get better. Then they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.” 53 So the father knew that it was at that hour in which Jesus said to him, “Your son lives”; and he himself believed and his whole household. 54 This is again a second sign that Jesus performed when He had come out of Judea into Galilee.


Are you sick? Sick in spirit, soul and body? Have you been diagnosed with a terminal illness? Have you been told to go home and die by doctors or that there is no cure for your case?

Listen to me, beloved, there is Hope for you! The sun of righteousness (Jesus) has risen for your sake. He has to come heal you. He is the Lord that heals every sickness and infirmity.

Malachi 4:2 NASB
“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.

He has come to take away bitterness and sorrow out of your life. Just believe and there is some good news waiting for you. Believe in God and in His son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Beloved you will go free, hale and hearty, skipping with joy like calves let out to pasture. 



Click on this link to see what that looks like.

Pains and tears will disappear. Healing and miracles did not end with the book of Acts 28:31.

Exodus 15:26 NASB
And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer.”

Confession
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I believe in God and in His son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I believe that He died for my sins, resurrected that I may enjoy life and flogged 39 times that I will receive my healing. By His strips I am healed.


Father by the mighty name of Jesus, I take authority over every sickness in my life and I command it to go out of my soul and body. I am healed Now in Jesus Name! AMEN.

Child of God as you have said this prayer, and believed in your heart  that you are healed, it is so. You will see it done immediately as you believe. Do not doubt at all in your heart and mind. IT IS DONE SAYS THE LORD. Amen!

Comments