Prayer based on Psalm 91

Beloved the days are evil. There is so much turmoil and uncertainty around the world. There are wars, economies are collapsing before our eyes and fear about the future. We need God to protect our families. 

The ministration I have been getting of late concerns addressing fear in the believer and understanding our covenant right of protection in God. Do not forget your armour and pray His word into your situation. God bless you.

Prepare for battle, get your heart right before the Almighty in Jesus name.

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. 
I live under the protection of the Most High For He will conceal me in His shelter in the day of adversity; He hides me under the cover of His tent; He sets me high on a rock.
I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer

Then He will deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He Himself will deliver me from the hunter's net, from the destructive plague. I have escaped like a bird from the hunter's net; the net is torn, and I have escaped.
I will not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day for the LORD Jesus covers me with His pinions, and under His wings shall I trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler for me. 

Father God, cover me with Your feathers; as I take refuge under Your wings. Be gracious to me, God; be gracious to me, for I take refuge in You.  I will seek refuge in the shadow of Your wings until danger passes.

Your faithfulness is my protective shield. For You, LORD, bless the righteous one;  You surround me with favor like a shield. I will not fear the terror of the night, the arrow that flies by day.  

They will vanish like water that flows by;  they will aim their useless arrows and not find me. Neither will the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday find me.

Father rescue me from all calamities; and cause no harm to touch me in Jesus Name. Father, we live in times of famine, redeem me from death, and in battle, from the power of the sword.
I decree and declare in the name of Jesus that I am always safe from slander and do not fear destruction when it comes. Instead, I laugh at destruction and hunger for God will supply all my needs in Christ Jesus and protect me. Though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, the pestilence will not reach me. The LORD protects me; the LORD is a shelter right by my side.
Only a spectator shall I be [myself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as I witness the reward of the wicked. I decree and declare I will only see it with my eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked in Jesus name. No disaster [overcomes] the righteous, but the wicked are full of misery.
Because I have made the LORD— my refuge, the Most High—my dwelling place, there shall no evil befall me, nor any plague or calamity come near my tent. I decree and declare in the name of Jesus no harm will come to me; no plague will come near my tent.
For God has given His angels [a special] charge over me to accompany and defend and preserve me and my family in all our ways [of obedience and service]. Thank you Father Lord for Your angels of protection, for the angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them. 

Your angels will support me with their hands so that I will not strike my foot against a stone. I tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent. Satan hear the word of The Lord, Gods says of me, “Look, I have given you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy; nothing will ever harm you.”

Because I have set my love upon Jesus therefore will God himself deliver me; and will set me on high, because I know and understand the name of the LORD. I have a personal knowledge of God’s mercy, love, and kindness—I trust and rely on Him, knowing He will never forsake me, no, never].

Because I am lovingly devoted to God, He always delivers me; He exalts me because I know His name. God in His mercy has brought me out to a wide and open place; He rescues me because He delights in me.

Father, I call upon You, answer me; be with me in trouble, deliver me and honour me. I know when I call out to You, You answer me, You are with me in trouble. Rescue me and give me honor. Satisfy me with a long life and show me Your salvation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Comments

  1. Hello Pastor Charles, do you have recent material that we can glean upon. Your ministry is much needed for such times as this. The posts stop at 2015, please dear Pastor rise again. If I am on the wrong site and there is another please direct me. Have a Blessed day sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment