Confession for God to establish you


Today’s confession is based on 2 Samuel 7:22-29 (AMP)

You are great, O Lord God; for none is like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all [You have made] our ears to hear. Thank you for grafting me into your family God, you have redeemed me and made me to be a great nation for Your glory and namesake.
You have done great and mighty things for my redemption and deliverance. You have delivered me from gross bondage and captivity. You have delivered me from the powers of the wicked. Put the gods of the wicked to shame Father in Jesus name.

Establish me for Yourself, set me and my generations apart as Your people; to be Your people forever, and You, Lord, became our God.
Now, O Lord God, confirm forever the word You have given to me Your servant and sanctify my house [my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost].
Do as You have said, and Your name [and presence] shall be magnified forever, saying, The Lord of hosts is God over my life and destiny; and the household of Your servant [insert your name here] will be made firm before You.

For You, O Lord of hosts, My God, have revealed this to Your servant: I will build you a house. So Your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to You. And now, O Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant.

Therefore now let it please You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue forever before You; for You, O Lord God, have spoken it, and with Your blessing let [my] household be blessed forever.

Comments