Confession to Possess Your Possessions

I am singled out to be blessed by God because I belong to His chosen generation. Satan I command you to hear the word of the LORD, let go of all that belongs to me. Let go of my money, loose your hold over my finances. Let go of my job! Let go of my health! I bind and cast you out demons from pit of hell assigned to executive satanic decisions against me and I declare my life and destiny untouchable. I am delivered from your torment. I am free by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Turn Oh God the agenda of the enemy into a divine timetable for me. Turn their curses into blessing. Let every arrow of wickedness fired at me backfire. I am immune this day from satanic attack. Heavenly, Father let your protection and guidance remain ever abiding with my family members and me in the Name of Jesus.

My Lord and my God, open a new chapter in my life. Father You begun a new work in my life, I know You will never stop or abandon it mid way. You will complete it. I decree and declare with my mouth I am blessed. Therefore I possess my possessions. I dispossess the enemy and cart away my belongings in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen

Comments