I am not a captive of satan


24Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captives of the just be delivered? 25For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them. 26And I will make those who oppress you consume themselves [in mutually destructive wars], thus eating their own flesh; and they will be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Isaiah 49:24-26 AMP

In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am free. Free from captivity. Free from oppression. Free demonic attack. By His words and power I am delivered. I am delivered from bondage. I am delivered from the yoke of the enemy. Praise the Lord!

I decree and declare in the name of Jesus: No more depression. No more frustration. No more sorrow. Hallelujah! God has made me the apple of His eye.

In the name of Jesus, I reject evil summoning. No enchantment made against me shall stand. Anywhere my name is being mentioned for evil Holy Ghost fire and thunder will answer on my behalf. I am protected by the fire of the Holy Ghost, saved by the grace of God and immune by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

I take divine insurance. My life and destiny is insured by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, the blood that conquers satan and his demons. Thank you Jesus, my one and only Saviour who is always by my side! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Comments