The Spirit of God will deliver you



2 Samuel 23:1-7 (AMP)
1NOW THESE are the last words of David: David son of Jesse says, and the man who was raised on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, says, 2The Spirit of the Lord spoke in and by me, and His word was upon my tongue. 3The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me, When one rules over men righteously, ruling in the fear of God, 4He dawns on them like the morning light when the sun rises on a cloudless morning, when the tender grass springs out of the earth through clear shining after rain.5Truly does not my house stand so with God? For He has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure. For will He not cause to prosper all my help and my desire? 6But wicked, godless, and worthless lives are all like thorns to be thrust away, because they cannot be taken with the hand. 7But the man who touches them arms himself with iron and the shaft of a spear, and they are utterly consumed with fire on the spot.

Heavenely Father, I lift up my voice to You this very moment and I cry to You. O Lord my Rock, I stretch forth my hands to your throne of grace and I pray, do not lump me together with the wicked and workers of iniquity.

They speak peace to their friends but are mischief makers. They confess love to their brothers only to turn around and harm them. They shed innocent blood, kill, and maim life and property.

I am not their candidate and I refuse to be a party to their band of wickedness. They even kill and destroy the lives of your saints who are propagating the gospel of salvation. They do not have regard for the works of God and the operation of the Almighty God.

Hear O Lord, the voice of my supplication! I know the day of your wrath has come. Save your people O God, especially believers who are risking their lives to bring the good news of salvation to the unbelieving World. Protect and guide them. Take care of their families. Let not their efforts be in vain. Reward them, O God in 30, 60 and 100 folds manner according to the measure of their kingdom work.

Blessed be the LORD GOD who is my strength and shield! My saving strength, a very present help in time of trouble. He is my light and salvation, I will never be touched by the arm of the
wicked. He shall hide me in His Pavilion and has set me upon a Rock. Jesus Christ is the Rock, the Rock of offence. The enemies shall stumble upon it and crash to pieces.

Thank you everlasting Father for saving, and blessing me your inheritance.  Praise the LORD!

Comments