Vanity is the downfall of the wicked


Psalm 35:18-28 (NKJV)
 18 I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people. 19 Let them not rejoice over me who are wrongfully my enemies; or let them wink with the eye who hate me without a cause. 20 For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful matters against the quiet ones in the land. 21 They also opened their mouth wide against me, and said, “Aha, aha! Our eyes have seen it.” 22 This You have seen, O LORD; Do not keep silence. O Lord, do not be far from me. 23 Stir up Yourself, and awake to my vindication, To my cause, my God and my Lord. 24 Vindicate me, O LORD my God, according to Your righteousness; And let them not rejoice over me. 25 Let them not say in their hearts, “Ah, so we would have it!” Let them not say, “We have swallowed him up.” 26 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion who rejoice at my hurt; Let them be clothed with shame and dishonour who exalt themselves against me.  27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favour my righteous cause; and let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” 28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness and of Your praise all the day long. 

God who declared me the apple of His eye is today testifying against my enemies, saying, “Turn from your evil ways and leave my child alone but if you harden your neck and will not listen, my Anger will be upon you.” Their power is vanity and they shall become vain. 

Their enchantments shall fail them and the Lord’s anger shall fall upon them and nothing shall be left of them if they do not repent. Their images also shall fail them and their wickedness shall amount to nothing. All their evil pronouncements are worthless because they are not backed by the power of God. 
My Father and my God, render their worthless power, worthless. It has failed woefully and will continue to fail woefully. It has disappointed them and will continue to disappoint them. God has turned the captivity of the captive, captive.

I cancel the curse and evil effect of satanic pronouncements with the blood of Jesus Christ. I stand by the authority and power that is in the blood of Jesus and I turn their curses into blessings for me.


I am far above their cursing and I am hidden in the precious blood of the Lamb of God. I am a winner with the Lord Jesus Christ. The days of the manifestation of God’s glory have come and I seize it by fire by force. His goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life in Jesus mighty Name I pray. Amen!  

Comments

  1. This ministry blesses me all the time. May God continue to use His servant to bless His people. Pastor I thank God for yo life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God I give the glory for your testimony. I thank the Lord for millions of people like you who found Exo2God as a place of refuge in this end-time. May He continue to bless you. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment