Confession for entering into 2012


Bible reading:

Psalm 93 (AMP)

 1THE LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is robed, He has girded Himself with strength and power; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved. 2Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. 3The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up the roaring of their waves. 4The Lord on high is mightier and more glorious than the noise of many waters, yes, than the mighty breakers and waves of the sea. 5Your testimonies are very sure; holiness [apparent in separation from sin, with simple trust and hearty obedience] is becoming to Your house, O Lord, forever.


Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, You declared this year 2012 as my year of open doors and divine opportunities. Let those doors begin to open now for me. Let opportunities begin to locate me now in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Make me a great man/woman of substance this year. Turn events and happenings of this year as decreed in heaven to my favour. Open a new chapter of glory for my life. 

Heavenly Father, use my life and destiny as an example that lets people know that your word must surely come to pass and that it does not fall to the ground. Show that it does always accomplish the task and purpose for which it was released. 

Let me Oh God, excel in counsel, might and power in the Jesus name. Bless all the work of my hands. Let whatever I touch prosper. Guide and order my footsteps this year into divine abundance. 

Restore all that the enemies have stolen from me last year. Revive my spirit, soul and body to be alive to Your Holy Spirit oh God throughout this year. 

Open my spiritual eyes to see what you want me to see and my spiritual ears to only hear what you want to hear this year, for in Your word You say, the voice of the stranger you will not hear. Put a guard over my mouth, guide me to tread softly and to speak with caution so as not to fall into the trap laid by the enemy in the name Jesus. 

In the name of Jesus, help me Oh God to live a righteous life throughout this year as befitting a child of God. Even in the face of temptation, may I not fall. Help me to overcome every test of faith. 

Kingdom, power and glory all belongs to You. Almighty God, Maker of the heavens and the earth, may your kingdom come into my life this year with signs and wonders, in Jesus name. Let my works glorify You in all things and in every respect. May your Holy name be magnified throughout this year in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!

Comments