Disgracing the Witchcraft of Endor Confession and Prayer


How to Start
The Spirit of God is telling me that there are many that have consulted mediums, psychics, shamen, fortune tellers, false prophets, spiritists, witchdoctors and pagans in ignorance. Some consulted these deceivers seeking help and solutions to great problems. Maybe your parents or relatives took you to consult medicine men/women as protection against evil spirits.  Or as part of your naming ceremony you were introduced to the family spirits and so forth. Please take time to ask the Holy Spirit to help you remember if there is any satanic ceremony you were taken to.

Maybe you were taken to a river or some water body for cleansing or dedication by a “holy man”? Or maybe incisions were made on different parts of your body and “medicine” was put in there for protection, strength etc. Or perhaps an animal was slaughtered as part of the ceremony. Do you remember incantations being made as the blood of the animal poured onto the ground? If this is you that I am talking to, I want you to be filled with joy because today is a day of salvation for you. God is setting you free from those covenants that were made with the darkness unknowingly.  

There are primarily two groups of people reading this those that have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour and those that have not. If you have not received Jesus as your Lord and saviour please understand that there is NO deliverance without Christ. It is only through His power and grace that we are set free from the possession or oppression of satan. Before you pray deliverance prayers you need to be part of the family of God. It is very simple please say this prayer to receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour.


Heavenly Father, I come to you today and ask you to forgive me of all my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me so that I will have eternal life. Lord Jesus, come into my heart now. Holy Spirit I surrender my spirit, soul and body to you. Help me and guide me in Jesus name I pray. Amen. Welcome to the family of God. Please pray every day and read the bible everyday to grow in your faith. Ask God to lead you to a bible believing church.

Confession for forgiveness

Heavenly Father, I come before your throne of grace and mercy and ask you to forgive me for taking part in ceremonies with Your enemies in the days of ignorance. Father you know all things. [If you remember a specific incident or incidents I want you to ask God to forgive you and start renouncing them and disassociating yourself from them].
Say, “In the name of Jesus I separate myself from every evil covenant that I made knowingly or unknowingly. Blood of Jesus cleanse and purge me of every evil deposit. Spirit of shame and fear I separate myself from you in the name of Jesus Christ. Christ has made me whole.  Father your word says consulting these spirits opens doors to the darkness and releases specific demons that torment people.

In the name of Jesus I bind and cast out every spirit of confusion and deception that was designed to lead me astray from the ways and path of God Almighty. In the name of Jesus every spirit of perverseness, error, and confusion unleashed into or against my spirit, soul and body, my life and destiny and my loved ones I bind you and cast you out in the mighty name of Jesus. Your time is up; all you evil spirits from the pit of hell come out with all your roots and cease your operation.

I will no longer wobble in life in Jesus name. Christ has set me free from your oppression this day. I shut every door that was opened as a result of consulting these spirits and seal it with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father Lord for the answered prayer in Jesus name I pray.
Start this confession by Giving thanks to God for all He has done for you and your loved ones and what He is going to do. Invite Holy Spirit and His presence to fill you and the place where you are. Sing praise and worship to the Lord. Put on the armour of God and proceed when Holy Spirit gives you the go ahead.

Confession for deliverance

Thank you Father God for your mighty Word. Most High God, Lord of lords, King of kings be exalted in my heart, I praise and worship You in the name of Jesus. The only true God and the only wise God I bless your name. Everlasting Father I thank you and I bless You in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen. [Pray the following confession with holy anger and faith that God is fighting this battle for you]

In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, my Father, my God in heaven You are the only true God, the only wise God. You are the only God that reigns and lives forever more. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to swap my life for the enemy of God. I refuse to exchange my life for the enemy of God. I refuse to swap or exchange my life and destiny for any enemy of God.

Let every unrepentant, stubborn and sworn enemy of God be visited by the wrath of God. Let agents of the kingdom of darkness designed to kill, steal and destroy my life and my loved ones be destroyed by their own desires. Let them catch fire and burn to ashes. Whoever they are let the anger of God burn against them in the name of Jesus.

Every power, man or woman who is disguising themselves as my friend and yet is consulting voodoo priest against me  in order to harm me or my loved ones, let the Fire of God expose you and deal with you. Father Lord you are a God of justice, let your justice reign in my situation. Defend and protect me and my loved ones by the blood of Jesus. Let every deceiver be exposed and brought to open shame. Let their work and crafts be made void by the power of the Holy Spirit. I command their cauldron and instrument of wickedness to catch fire and burn to ashes, catch fire burn to ashes in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  

Let their wicked desire die and never see the light of day in my life and destiny. Let it die and fail woefully in the name of Jesus. In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Ancient of Days any man, any woman, every power, every authority of darkness, every witch and wizard invoking my spirit man through the means of a witchcraft cauldron to harm me, I challenge you by Holy Ghost Fire and Power and I command you to be exposed, and be disgraced.

I refuse for my spirit man to be summoned. As the face of Samuel appeared and terrified the witch of Endor, let the Spirit and face of our Lord Jesus Christ appear instead of my spirit man and torment and torture the voodoo priest and my enemy. Let Holy Ghost fire and thunder answer on my behalf in the name of Jesus Christ. I command the Earthquake of the Lord to shake and destroy to the foundation this coven of darkness. Let every enemy of God assigned against my life and destiny suffer the fate of Saul. Let them end the way Saul ended. Let them out of their own making abort their own life and destiny.

Every demon or evil spirit assigned to derail my life and destiny or my loved ones, I command you to fail woefully. I take the Sword of the Lord Jesus Christ which is the sword of the spirit and I severe all your contacts with my family in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Heavenly Father for making an open spectacle of them, by putting them to shame that is consulting witchcrafts against me and my loved ones. Thank You for contending with all my enemies and bringing them to utter disgrace. Thank You wonder-working God for the answered prayer in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!

Comments