Prayer for the month



My Father and God by grace I enter into this month with my whole being submitted and nested in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my shelter and stronghold. He is my strong tower and a place of refuge. I am safe in Him. The scripture says, 10The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the [consistently] righteous man [upright and in right standing with God] runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] and strong. [Proverbs 18:10]. I am sanctified and set up and set apart for the works and goodness of the Lord like the sheep gate, tower of Meah and tower of Hananeel (Nehemiah 3:1). No longer shall I suffer pollution. My spirit, soul and body reject contamination in the name of Jesus.  

Through Jesus I live in righteousness and enjoy my salvation. The righteousness of Christ is in me. Because Lord Jesus is the Tower of my salvation I am assured of salvation. And because He is the tower of life I am assured of eternal life. He stands and watches over me as the watchman on the tower watches over the city. He neither slumbers nor sleeps. He will not allow my feet to slip nor falter.

In Him I move and will do His will. The will of God shall and must always come to pass in my life and not the enemy’s. I carry the anointing of God, the anointing that makes the difference in every situation. Anywhere I go the grace of God is upon me. I will find grace among peers. And favour of God and mankind is my portion wherever I find myself, for that is the will of God for my life and destiny. I decree and declare the will of Yahweh is that I shall prosper; I confess that prosperity is my lot. As I speak the Lord God Almighty is turning everything around for my good in the name of Jesus.

35 Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day and the fixed order of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, Who stirs up the sea’s roaring billows or stills the waves when they roar—the Lord of hosts is His name: 36 If these ordinances [of fixed order] depart from before Me, says the Lord, then the posterity of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before Me throughout the ages (Jeremiah 31:35-36).   The ordinance of Lord is fait accompli. I am set apart for exploits and will never cease to do exploits all through my journey and sojourning on Earth.  The Lord God has ordained that I and my posterity shall be great. The moment of greatness for me and my people has started. I shall roar in miracles and live my life in peace. In Jesus name Amen!  

Comments