Victory over powers of darkness



Ephesians 6:12-13
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Heavenly Father, the great I AM THAT I AM, the God WHO WILL BE WHAT HE WILL BE, the God of glory, the God of power I pray thee, by the exceeding greatness of Your power toward us who believe, by the working of Your mighty power, let the Heavens and the hosts of Heaven, gather all their weapons of warfare and fight for me and my loved ones.

May Your mighty power which worked in Christ the Messiah when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, put evil dreams and satanic projections to shame in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Evil dreams and visions diverting blessings and miracles from my life be consumed by Holy Ghost Fire. Let the fire of the God of Elijah arise and consume the evil schemes, plans and projections of the enemies of my life and destiny. I command the spirit of failure at the edge of success warring against me, my loved ones or any member of the body of Christ to die NOW in Jesus name.

I command ancestral witchcraft embargos from both my paternal and maternal side to hear the word of God thus says the word of the Lord, “I am NOT your candidate, break and be destroyed in the name of Jesus. I am free, I am delivered by the blood of Jesus Christ. Every power that has singled me out for affliction you are a liar, I am not your candidate for affliction, be destroyed now. I condemn you to death, die in Jesus name. Amen!
By the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I command a divine Earthquake, Hurricane, Tsunami, Typhoon and Whirlwind to locate all the enemies of God assigned against me; my loved ones and believers all over the World; and destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ. I sentence powers of unprofitable struggling in my life and destiny to death, Die in Jesus name. I proclaim my victory over you. Amen!

By the Power that is in the name of Jesus, in the Blood of Jesus and in Holy Ghost fire I command all principalities and powers assigned against me to surrender their power to Jesus Christ now. I command you powers of darkness to loose your grip, dominion and might over my life and destiny.  Every power pursuing me or any of my loved ones with death I command you in Jesus name, hand over your power and sting of death to Jesus Christ now. Jesus Christ died for me and my loved ones. The price of death was paid on the cross of Calvary. We are destined to live and our destination is eternity in Heaven. No member of my family will die prematurely. Premature death I bind you and cast you out of my family in the name of Jesus. Amen! 

In the name of Jesus Christ I order every owner of evil loads in my life carry your load and go. My life, spirit, soul and body are not the warehouse of your evil loads, therefore I command you carry your load now and go in the name of Jesus. It is written, my body is the temple of Holy Spirit therefore no stranger or their agents has a place in my body. Amen! Every failure magnet attached to my hand or face catch fire and burn to ashes.
Every power tying me to the spot of frustration loose your hold and die in the name of Jesus. By the name of Jesus Christ I declare myself free from your stronghold. I am free, I am free and free in deed for Christ has made me free and he who Christ makes free can never be a slave ever again.

By the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name not only in this age but also in that which is to come, I command you powers of darkness to let the star of my destiny to shine. May the Angels of the living God direct my footsteps from now on to where my signs and wonders, to where my blessings and to where my astounding breakthroughs are in the name of Jesus. Let the glorious wind of God’s change blow continuously over my life and destiny. I command the Eagle of my life and destiny to pick up your strength and fly without hesitation into the path of glory of Almighty God and never to be stopped again. Thank You Lord Jesus, thank Holy Spirit, thank You Everlasting Father for the answered prayer. Amen!

Comments

Post a Comment