DECLARE YOUR HOPE IN GOD




From the depths I call to You Hashem. Oh Lord hear my voice. May your ear be attentive to my plea Oh God. I cry out to You Oh Lord. I raise my voice from the pit, hearken unto the voice of my supplication, my prayer and my cry. If you God regard iniquity who can stand? But there is forgiveness with you Father -that you may be feared. I put my confidence in You God, You are my hope and my reward. I wait for you, my soul waits for you. In your word do I hope. I hope in you because there is forgiveness in You. Do not regard the iniquity in me. Forgive me my Father.

My soul waits for you Lord more than they that watch for the morning. My soul yearns for the Lord; for your deliverance and protection. Father, redeem me from all my iniquities. Father, the enemy has afflicted me even in my youth, But he did not prevail against me for you are my protection. Much have they distressed me since my youth, but they never conquered me because Jehovah is My God and Salvation. Lord Yeshua you have been Lord over every situation; You have brought me into a spacious place, a place of freedom. Lord Yeshua you cut the ropes and chains of the wicked that were tying me to frustrations, troubles and afflictions. Thank you for the deliverance and cutting off the rope of the wicked. Father, turn back all who hate me, let them be ashamed and disgraced that seek after my destruction. 

I paralyse their evil plans, projections and schemes. I bring all their activities to an end. Let all them that hate me be like scorched grass. Let that evil hand and accusing finger, pointing at me, wither.  That evil mouth speaking against me let it be silenced now in Jesus name. Let its counsel be brought to nought.

I decree and declare that the blessing of the Lord God Almighty is upon me and my loved ones. No power will reverse what the Lord God has done in my spirit, soul, and body, in my life and family, in my children, in my ministry and finances. To You Oh Lord I raise my eyes. To you Oh Lord I cast my hope unto you, creator of heaven and earth. The Lord who never disappoints or fails I put all my trust in you. Some trust in idols and evil powers, some trust in man and his position, But I trust in the Lord who is mighty to save.

Heavenly Father, behold my eyes, heart and mind beholding You Great Master - beholding Your mighty outstretched Right hand. My hope is in You Sovereign Lord. Grant me Your favour and Your deliverance Merciful God; for I am being ridiculed and reviled. Father look at the mocking of the arrogant, Father they taunt me asking me where is my God? Father rise up and defend Your Honour. Almighty Father, do not allow my soul to be filled with scorn. Arise Powerful Warrior; do not allow the enemy to have their way in my life and destiny of God. 

You have never appeared late, appear Lord of Hosts protect your interest in me. Appear in my zero hour where there is no hope, give hope to me. I receive your Hope, Your strength and victory. Show that the hand of the Lord is not too short that it cannot reach me and save me. Show the enemy that the ear of the Lord can hear my cry. Show that the faithful have never called You in vain. Mighty God, appear at this zero hour, Faithful God release your Mighty Warrior Angels in this case. Do not let the enemy laugh last in this situation. Turn the contempt the enemy has planned for my life into mercy, signs and wonders. Show that there is nothing that can go beyond Your notice, Appear in my case and my situation. Let me laugh last in the Lord Yeshua’s name.

Manifest Your power, Your might and presence in this matter. Release your power on my behalf. Fight for me Father, fight for my spouse, children, my marriage. Fight for me Lord in every area of my life. You will never disappoint me for You have never failed those that call on You. Thank you Father God for taking over, for taking control, for putting the enemy unto shame. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

Comments