TURN YOUR CURSE INTO BLESSINGS



CONFESSION

Numbers 24:9
9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee. (KJV)
9 He couched, he lay down as a lion; and as a lioness, who shall rouse him? Blessed [of God] is he who blesses you [who prays for and contributes to your welfare] and cursed [of God] is he who curses you [who in word, thought, or deed would bring harm upon you] (AMP).

PRAYERS
 


Nehemiah 13:2
2 For they met not the Israelites with food and drink but hired Balaam to curse them; yet our God turned the curse into a blessing.

 In the name of Jesus Christ....

·        I command every curse working against my life and destiny to break now and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

·        Every power of darkness who by their powers, authority or position curses me, receive the Anger of God.

·        Every strong man or strong woman of the devil who in word, thought, or deed would bring harm upon me be disgraced by Holy Ghost Fire.

·        Every Balaam or demonic hireling hired to curse me, repent now or be destroyed, choose the one you want in the name of Jesus.

·        O Lord God Almighty, turn every curse placed upon my life and destiny into Your blessings.

·        Turn O Lord every mocking of the enemy of my life and destiny into Your powerful breakthroughs

·        Turn O Lord every cry I cried in my closet into blessings

·        Turn O Lord all the tears of anguish I have ever shed either in the open or in secret into tears of Joy.

·        I command the architect of my problems to perish by fire.

·        Let every frame up against me scatter by fire. O Lord turn them into blessings for me.

·        Let every gang up against me be consumed by fire. Great God turn the evil meant for me into blessings and glory.

·        Let the conspiracy of the kingdom of darkness against my life and destiny scatter unto desolation. Let them manifest as immeasurable wealth and prosperity for me.  

CONFESSION

 Psalm 126
1 When the Lord brought back the captives [who returned] to Zion, we were like those who dream [it seemed so unreal]. 2 Then were our mouths filled with laughter, and our tongues with singing. Then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them. 3 The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad! 4 Turn to freedom our captivity and restore our fortunes, O Lord, as the streams in the South (the Negeb) [are restored by the torrents]. 5 They who sow in tears shall reap in joy and singing. 6 He who goes forth bearing seed and weeping [at needing his precious supply of grain for sowing] shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

PRAYERS

In the name of Jesus Christ....

·        O Lord turn my captivity into freedom. For he that Christ Jesus sets free is free indeed.

·        My Father and God free me from every satanic network I am connected with.

·        I command every cobweb of wickedness, failure, poverty, stagnation, etc. to catch fire burn to ashes now.

·        Greater than the greatest, turn every opposition against me into a proposition for up-liftment and greatness.

·        O Lord fill my mouth with laughter and tongue with songs of joy, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments