I Plead the Blood of Jesus upon Me and My Generations



Prayer based on Matthew 27:25-35(KJV).


Sing: Let the Blood of Jesus set me free from sin and sorrow




Beloved the blood of Jesus is the most powerful and precious gift that God has given His children. Therefore praying using the Blood of Jesus is not only a privilege but a necessity for the believer in Jesus Christ. God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith (Romans 3:25 AMP). This was to show God’s righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment (Colossians 1:20 AMP). Jesus, is the Mediator (Go-between, Agent) of the new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood which speaks [of mercy], Hebrews 12:24 (AMP). This is the new covenant [ratified and established] in Jesus’ blood (1 Corinthians 11:25). In union with him, through the shedding of his blood, we are set free — our sins are forgiven; this accords with the wealth of the grace (Ephesians 1:7 CJB). In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins (Colossians 1:14 AMP). 

And God purposed that through (by the service, the intervention of) Him [the Son] all things should be completely reconciled back to Himself, whether on earth or in heaven, as through Him, [the Father] made peace by means of the blood of His cross (Colossians 1:20 AMP). Therefore, brethren, since we have full freedom and confidence to enter into the [Holy of] Holies [by the power and virtue] in the blood of Jesus, Hebrews 10:19 (AMP), let us live and walk in the Light, as He [Himself] is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses (removes) us from all sin and guilt [keeps us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations]. 1 John 1:7 (AMP), Amen. 

With this assurance beloved pray the following prayers below using the blood of Jesus. This prayer is a powerful piece of deliverance if you pray it with holy anger as demanded by the Holy Spirit. It is the most auspicious prayer you can ever pray for you and your descendants. I will advise that it is not a one stop go prayer but that you pray them as frequent as you are led by the Holy Spirit of God. May the good LORD answers us all. Amen!  

1.    Matthew 27:25
Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
·      Prayer: Heavenly Father by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, let the Blood of Jesus Christ be upon me and my descendants not as a curse but as a redemptive price for me and my descendants.
·       Prayer: Almighty and Merciful God, in the name of Jesus, let the Blood of Jesus Christ be upon my head and my descendants not as a condemnation but as an instrument of deliverance for us.


2.    Matthew 27:26
Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
·       Prayer: Almighty God in the name of Jesus, let the blight and scourges Jesus endured during His travail and trial, deter, deflect and destroy afflictions and scourges from coming near my descendants and me, through the deliverance power in the Blood of Jesus. For it is written “no evil shall befall me and my descendants, neither shall any plague come near our dwelling place (Psalm 91:10 KJV).
·        Prayer: Jehovah Rapha, who heals all infirmities and diseases [Ps 103:3], in the name of Jesus, let the blood of Jesus Christ be upon me and my descendants as an eternal healing ointment and balm, for by the stripes that wounded Him we are healed [Isa 53:5].

3.    Matthew 27:28
And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
·       Prayer: My Father and My God, in the name of Jesus Christ, by the power in the precious Blood of Jesus, let the stripping and nakedness Jesus was subjected to by the band of soldiers take away all confusion and shame from my face [Ps 69:7], uproot and destroy all pride, emptiness and shame, [Prov 11:2] uproot and destroy all pollution, poverty, folly, shame [Prov 13:5,18; 18:13] and disgrace from me and my descendants forever.


4.    Matthew 27:29
And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
·         Prayer: Sovereign and Omnipotent Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus, let the crown of thorns put upon the head of Jesus Christ turn and become a crown of glory and honour [Ps 8:5], a crown of Your bounty and goodness [Ps 65:11], a crown of Your loving-kindness and tender mercies [Ps 103:4], a crown of joy [Prov 12:4], a crown of Your knowledge [Prov 14:18], a crown of eternal blessedness [1 Cor 9:25], a victor’s crown of righteousness [2 Tim 4:8], a victor’s crown of life [James 1:12] for me and my descendants through the shed Blood of Jesus. I decree by the power that is in the Blood of Jesus Christ no power, force or authority will take these crowns away from me and my bloodline.
·      Prayer: Everlasting Father, in the name of Jesus Christ and the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ, let all mocking, all insults, all scorn, all disrespect, embarrassment, contempt suffered by Jesus Christ on the day of His trial and crucifixion on the cross blot out, take away shame and reproach, scorn, disrespect, embarrassment, contempt, failure, poverty, non-achievement, insults and all manners of mockery forever from me and my descendants.

5.    Matthew 27:30
And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
·    Prayer: Father Lord, in the name of Jesus, let all the contempt, anger and disgust contained in the spit directed at Jesus Christ’s body by His mockers and accusers blot out and wipe away every evil mark on my body and my descendants by the Blood of Jesus. Let the Blood of Jesus silence every accuser and disconnect me from evil in Jesus name.
·       Prayer: Merciful God, let every smack, blow and beating directed at the head of Jesus Christ block and remove all pain, evil projections of pain, sorrow and tragedy from my life, my destiny and my descendants by the power in the blood of Jesus.

6.    Matthew 27:31
And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
·    Prayer: In the name of Jesus Christ, let the humiliation and nakedness Jesus was subjected to take away humiliation from my life and destiny, from my descendants. Let the blood of Jesus be a covering of honour for me and my descendants. Let the blood of Jesus remove and replace every robe of self-righteousness with His robe of righteousness [Isa 61:10] and salvation in the name of Jesus for me and my generations.
·       Prayer: In the name of Jesus, let all sorrows, grief’s, burdens, hardships, infirmities and bondages Jesus carried as He was led to the crucifixion take away every form of sorrow, grief, burdens, hardship, infirmity and bondage forever from my life and my descendants. Let the power in the blood destroy their power over my life and destiny.

7.    Matthew 27:33
And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
·       Prayer: In the name of Jesus, I bind and bar the spirit of death and its subordinates from coming near me and my descendants. I bar the spirit of the skull and its machinery from coming near me and my blood line. I release the resurrection power, the dunamis power in the Blood of Jesus to break and destroy every covenant of death, every pronouncement of death and every operation and form of death against my life and descendants. I receive the life in the blood of Jesus to transform me into a new creation.

8.    Matthew 27:34
They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
·Prayer: In the name of Jesus, let the bitterness of vinegar mixed with gall tasted by Jesus on the cross take away bitterness from my life, my descendants and loved ones. Let the Blood of Jesus disarm all poisonous gall and bitterness of Sodom and Gomorrah [Duet 32:32], destroy all bitterness of soul [Job3:20], uproot bitter anger [Hos 12:14], bitter affliction [2 Kings 14:26], bitter resentment [Col 3:19], bitter jealousy [James 3:14] and root of bitterness from my loved one, my bloodline and me.

9.    Matthew 27:35
And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, they parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
·       Prayer: Heavenly Father, let the death of Jesus on the cross turn into life eternal for me and my generations in Jesus name. 


Comments

  1. thank you ! God bless you, very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blood of Jesus Christ on the cross of calvary restored man back to His creator. So therefore, devil had lost the battle over the dominion over man. To God alone be the glory. www.effectivewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful prayer, I will be prayer this for a vary long time. I love all prayer in this web side.
    God bless you and thank you ✝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment