Prayer for Mercy

  • Father in Heaven, I place my heart which is heavy laden with labour at the foot of Calvary. I deposit my heavy burdens to you Father. I ask for Your rest Oh God.

  • Lord Jesus He who by love and sacrifice has reconciled me with Father, Help me! Look upon me from your throne of grace and have mercy on me. Show me your unmerited favour.

  • My Father and God, I fearlessly, confidently and boldly draw near Your throne of grace. Your throne of unmerited favour to me as a sinner. I receive mercy [for my failures] and find grace to help me in good time for every need. I ask for appropriate and well-timed help, coming just when I need it for every situation, in the name of Jesus.

  • GOD vindicate me from broad satanic schemes, sentences, judgements and evil decisions taken in the covens of darkness to lead me and my loved ones to hell. Deliver us from all satanic troubles designed to discourage our faith in Christ. Vindicate [insert names of loved ones and yourself] from all demonic loads, traps, smear campaigns, evil intentions, and imaginations of the enemy.

  • Deliver me from my own sin and folly. Deliver me from the machinations of the darkness. Father be with me and my loved ones, deliver us from the adversary’s trap, his oppressions, his hemming in, vindicate us Oh merciful God that we may be delivered from hell. I call upon You, Omnipotent God, redeem us from destruction. Show your right hand of mercy and deliverance, save us from destruction.

  • Deliver us from the cares of this world that come to choke Your word and dull the mind of Christ in us. I invoke the name of Christ and blood of Jesus to remove anything that resists His will and purpose for our lives.

  •  I hand over all my power and authority, that which makes me what I am today over to you Lord Jesus. You are the supremacy over everything good that I have and I can think of. I submit everything I have Lord both visible and invisible to You. I hand over the totality of my accomplishments, crown, triumphs, glory, and every known good I am associated with, I surrender them over to You.

  • Any pride or ego residing in me, I subject to You Lord Yeshua, I hand it over to You. Anything good that would cause pride in me, I hand it over to You Lord. I surrender myself over to You God. I submit to your will and authority. I hand my loved ones to You Oh God in Jesus Mighty name. I surrender my spirit soul and body, I hand them over to You, Lord Jesus.

  • By the blood of Jesus that sealed and ratified an everlasting covenant between the Father and me, I pray thee Lord to cause me to walk in faithfulness and obedience to Your leading.

Thou God of peace who is the Author and Giver of peace, I pray for the grace and power to know, hear, recognise and obey the voice of the Good Shepherd.

Comments