ABIDE IN THE LORD’S PROTECTION - A PRAYER



Father, Sovereign One, in the name of Jesus, I [insert name] live in the shelter, covering and hiding place of the Most High. I reside and abide in the protective shadow of the Almighty King. Father God, Almighty One, you are my refuge and fortress. My trust is in You Elohim. Save and deliver me from the deadly traps of the wicked, and from devastating plagues. By Your stripes Jesus I am healed.

Cover me with your protection. Defend me from the machinations of the enemy. Arise Oh Lord, take your shield and buckler and route the enemies of my soul and destiny. I will not be afraid of the terrors of the night, terrorise them Lord Jesus. Destroy the arrows directed at me during the day. Destroy and disarm the plagues that walk in darkness and the pestilence and destruction that destroys at noon. 

These destructions shall not come near me and my household. Let my eyes see the judgement of my enemies. Let the wicked receive their recompense for the evil and damage they have sown. Let my eyes see their punishment.

Almighty God, my refuge, You are my habitation and dwelling, therefore no disastrous evil shall visit me or come near my home.  Father command Your Mighty Warrior Angels that excel in strength concerning me and my loved ones. Let them protect and lift us out of the traps and stumbling blocks of the enemy. By Your power and might, I tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion I trample under foot and every serpent assigned to deceive and destroy me.

Rescue me Almighty God, I have set my affections on You alone.  Set me high, out of the reach of enemies, because I know and call on Your Holy Name. I call upon You Father, thank you for answering me. You are with me as the Mighty and Terrible One. Deliver me Father and honor me with Your mercy, length of days and satisfy me with a long life. Reveal Jesus my salvation to me that I may abide and not be found wanting when He returns. Amen.

Comments