JESUS THE TRUE LIGHT: A PRAYER




Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:28

LEAD ME AND LIGHT MY WAY
Father God in the name of Jesus, O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles (Psalm 43:3). Father go before me and lead me by night in a pillar of fire, to give me light (Exodus 13:21) Give me light in the way I should go (Nehemiah 9:12). Jesus, You are the light of the world, as I follow You I shall not walk or stumble in darkness, but l have the light of life ( John 8:12).
 
LET THERE BE LIGHT
Father God as You said in Your word, Let there be light (Genesis 1:3). Father,  let there be light in my dwellings (Exodus 10:232). Father shine your light, and gladness, and joy, and honour on me. Esther 8:16. For You are my  lamp, O Lord, Father Lord  lighten my darkness ( Samuel 22:29). Father God, be as the light of the morning unto me, when the sun rises, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springs out of the earth by clear shining after rain (2 Samuel 23:4).

SEPARATE ME FROM DARKNESS
Father because Your light is good divide the light from the darkness in my life. Separate me from the false light and darkness of the fallen and wicked (Genesis 1:4) Father God in the name of Jesus, deliver my soul from going into the pit, and my life shall see the light (Job 33:28).

SAVE ME WITH THE LIGHT OF YOUR COUNTENANCE
Father God in the name of Jesus, favour me and save me by Your own sword, by Your right hand, and Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, (Psalm 44:3). Show me your grace Lord my God, make a way for me to escape, and give me a place in Your holy place, Father God lighten my eyes, and revive me out of bondage (Ezra 9:8). Because of Your light the the light of my countenance is not cast down (Job 29:24). Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon me (Psalm 4:6).  Onto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. (Psalm 112:4)

DELIVER ME
For You have delivered my soul from death Father deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living (Psalm 56:13). The entrance of Your word(s) gives light; it gives understanding to me (Psalm 119:130). 

HEAR ME LORD
Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death (Psalm 13:3). The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1) For with You is the fountain of life: in Your light shall I see light (Psalm 36:9). The light of the righteous rejoices but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out. (Proverbs 13:9).

Comments