Transformation Prayer For Your Blood, Bloodline and Genetics

                                                        Photo by Dinitri Houttenman

Whom God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment. (Romans 3:25). 

In Him we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor (Ephesians1:7).
 

Blood and bloodline

  • Father GOD, Designer and Author of life, in the name of Jesus, transform my blood and bloodline, the blood and bloodline of [insert your full names here] to conform to the image and likeness of GOD. Let my Blood conform to the HOLINESS and SACREDNESS of the Almighty God the Creator of life in the name of Jesus. Father God You are holy in all essence and glory let my image and name be associated with holiness and righteousness in the name of Jesus.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus let my blood and bloodline conform and respond to the name of My Redeemer Jesus. BLOOD of JESUS protect my blood and bloodline from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my blood and bloodline ONLY respond to the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
  • Father in the name of Jesus, let my blood and bloodline respond to and conform to Holy Ghost Fire and His Power. Holy Ghost Fire and Power cleanse my blood and bloodline to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus, and respond and conform to the things of GOD.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus let my blood and bloodline respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of GOD, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus, let my blood and bloodline, the blood and bloodline of [insert name(s)] respond and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let the BLOOD of JESUS purify my blood of evil and wickedness, satanic transfusion, inoculation, vaccination, programmed and injected into my blood, systems, and organs in the name of Jesus. I command every ongoing statanic programme to de-naturalise my blood and its association with the BLOOD of JESUS to fail woefully in the name of Jesus. I command every satanic seed in my blood and bloodline to be rooted out in the name of Jesus.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus, command my blood and bloodline to be transformed and conformed to the life in the blood of Jesus. Let the blood of Jesus de-programme death from my blood and bloodline in Jesus name, amen. Systematic death, stigmatised death, premature and sudden death, accidental death and whatever garb and clothing of death the enemy may come up in future I bar and bind from the reach of my blood and bloodline in the name of Jesus. 
 
Cells, Genes and Genomes
  • Father GOD, Progenitor and Coder of life, in the name of Jesus, transform my cells, genes and genome, the cells, genes and genome of [insert your full names here] to conform to the image and likeness of GOD. Let every attempt to change the code of my life and destiny in the astral world fail woefully.
  • Let the blood of Jesus de-programme all demonic cellular memory from me and programme His Life, His virtue, His Kingdom, His Redemption and His Genetic Code .
  • Father, in the name of Jesus let my cells, genes and genome conform and respond to the name of My Lord and Saviour Jesus. Jesus Christ is the Shepherd of my life and destiny and I am the Sheep of His pasture, let my cells, genes, and genome respond and conform to the voice and leading of the Shepherd. Father God, protect my cells, genes and genome from the invocation and pollution of the powers of darkness. Let my cells, genes and genome ONLY respond to the name and voice of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
  • Father in the name of Jesus, let my cells, genes and genome respond and conform to Holy Ghost Fire and His Power.  Holy Ghost Fire and Power rewrite my cells, genes and genome to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus, and respond and conform to the things of GOD. Burn every satanic pollution in my cells, genes and genome to ashes.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus let my cells, genes and genome respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of GOD, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus, let my cells, genes and genome, the cells, genes and genome of [insert name(s)] respond and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let the LIFE in the blood of Jesus speak life into my cells, genes and genome. Let the BLOOD of JESUS cleanse all unrighteousness at the cellular and genetic level. Let the BLOOD of JESUS regenerate my cells, genes and genome. I command every imagination to encrypt death, diseases, sickness, affliction, sorrow and tragedy into my cells, genes, genome and into my bloodline to die in the name of Jesus, amen.

Comments