TRANSFORMATION PRAYER FOR YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY


Photo by Liv Bruce 


All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it] John 1:3-5. 

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] Ephesians 2:10.


  • Father GOD, Giver and Maker of life, in the name of Jesus, transform my life and destiny, to conform to the image and likeness of GOD. Father God by the name of Jesus Christ I decree spiritual and physical rejuvenation that conform to the image and likeness of God to take place now in my life and destiny. I command every attempt to manipulate my life and destiny to image of satan and new age spirit to backfire in the name of Jesus. 
  • Father, in the name of Jesus let my life and destiny conform and respond to the name of My Lord and Saviour. Protect my life and destiny from the invocation of the powers of darkness. Let my life and destiny ONLY respond to the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
  • Father in the name of Jesus, let my life and destiny respond and conform to Holy Ghost Fire and His Power. Thou Holy Ghost Fire and Power reconfigure my life and destiny to respond and conform to faith in Christ Jesus, and respond and conform to the things of GOD.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus, let my life and destiny respond quickly to and completely conform to the Word of GOD, the commandment of GOD and the instruction of GOD. Every attempt in the spirit realm to lure my life and destiny away from his/her Creator, the Almighty God backfire in the name of Jesus.
  • Father, in the name of Jesus, let my life and destiny, the life and destiny of [insert name(s)] respond and conform to the blood of Jesus. Let the life in the blood of Jesus transform the life and destiny of [insert name(s)]. In Jesus name, amen. 

Beloved these prayers did not come from the flesh they are instructions from the Holy Spirit. He says believers are polluted, contaminated and unclean and thus need transformation and recreation from God, the Author and Maker of life. Please hear this, Our Father and God is ready to regenerate and transform you.

Comments