PRAYER AGAINST WITCHCRAFT DECEPTION MANIPULATION AND CONTROL


K- Mitch Hodge

In the name of JESUS, let all witchcraft rituals designed to cloak all witches and wizards attempting to manipulate, control to encourage false beliefs and trust in my life be burnt to ashes by the fire of HOLY SPIRIT.

In the name of JESUS, I dis-empower all witchcraft rituals to reduce personal suspicion, or to conceal their evil works. Let the Fire of HOLY SPIRIT consume their rituals to nothing. Let them be brought into open shame. Let the wickedness of the wicked be brought to nothing in JESUS’s name.

In the name of JESUS, I bind and destroy all witchcraft veils of secrecy, divination, necromancy, peeping and muttering and whispering. I renounce and destroy all evil intents of witchcraft directed at me, all witchcraft counterfeit spirits, all witchcraft manipulation and domination, witchcraft discouragement, witchcraft deception lose your grip and let me go. Let my spouse go, let my seed go, let my siblings go, let my Godly loved ones go in JESUS’s Holy Name! In the name of JESUS, separate witch and Go!

In the name of JESUS, I send the Blood of JESUS to break all inordinate affections cast against myself, my spouse, my children and loved ones. Let the rituals performed by witches to make themselves appear innocent under scrutiny be unveiled by the power in the Name of JESUS and the Blood of JESUS

In the name of JESUS, I uproot and destroy all witchcraft rituals done to bring confusion and vertigo. I renouce, reject, nullify and cast down all rituals done to bring confusion about specific subjects, general confusion, long term and short term memory loss, forgetfulness to cloud my God given discernment or to bring  confusion to my five senses.

In the name of JESUS, let the blood of JESUS break and destroy all witchcraft containment of my spiritual and physical senses. I destroy the power of witchcraft of every gate in the human body. I soak my gates with the blood of JESUS.

In the name of JESUS, I soak and seal off my eye gate, mouth gate, anus, reproductive system, nervous system, blood, navel, area between my eyes, at the base of my spine, my spleen, my heart, my throat, my ear gate, the top of my head, my entire spiritual and physical body and DNA.

I command all witchcraft spirits oppressing me, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly loved ones to be bound from operating in the name of JESUS. 
In the name of JESUS, I renounce, reject, nullify and cast down all rituals of jealously and envy directed against me and my loved ones.

In the name of JESUS, let HOLY SPIRIT raise a standard against all mind control witchcraft, witchcraft mind binding spirits, witchcraft trances, witchcraft spirits sent to bind the will, witchcraft lust, witchcraft vanity lust and perversions.

Let all these spirits GO in the name of JESUS!  Let every diviner targeting myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings and Godly loved ones go mad according to the law of God in JESUS’s Mighty Name!

In the name of JESUS, I send back to sender every projective and trajectory witchcraft where any coven is concentrating/focusing their evil intent against myself, my seed, my siblings, my Godly Loved ones with the intent of bringing us under the domination of a witch for the purpose of control. I send it back with the Fire and Rebuke of GOD in JESUS’s Mighty name.

In the name of JESUS, I reject, renounce, curse, disassociate us from every witchcraft mindset and control. Instead I decree Let this mind that is in JESUS also be in me, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly loved ones in JESUS’s Name. In the name of JESUS I cast down every projected thought, intent and imagination and hold it captive to the domination of JESUS.

In the name of JESUS, by the Blood of JESUS, the Mighty Conqueror, I reject, renounce and disallow myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly Loved ones coming under the will of any witch, wizard, satanic priest or priestess, warlock, devil or satanic agent practicing hoodo, voodoo, white magic, majik, black majic in the name of JESUS.

Let the anointing of HOLY SPIRIT break every yoke, bondage and witchcraft control put on, projected, conjured, spoken, whispered, muttered by any agent of darkness desiring to remote control us in JESUS’s Mighty name!

In the name of JESUS, I remove my agreement with the plans, wishes, intent and intentions of witches and wizards for my life and destiny.

I break all spells and enchantments designed to induce my will to agree with anything they want myself, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, my Godly loved ones to do.   

Comments