PRAYER TARGETING THE ENEMY'S WEAPONS

                                                Photo by Michael Rogers on Unsplash

Let the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal but have divine power demolish every stronghold in my life and destiny. Let the mighty weapons of warfare supplied through God pull down and destroy every stronghold and strongman in my life. Father release weapons of violence against all satanic agents and plots attacking and targeting me in the dream realm, spirit realm and earth realm.

In the name of Jesus I use the Mighty double-edged Sword of the Lord and the Blood of Jesus, to fell the mighty, let them fall before me powerless, I command them to be bound in chains and fetters! Let their weapons of war perish with them. Father in the name of Jesus, I strip my enemies of their weapons. Let the angel of the Lord pursue them and destroy them utterly.

In the name of Jesus, I destroy their armory, their chariots and horses, fortified cities and weapons. Father in the name of Jesus, prepare Your deadly weapons and make ready your flaming arrows (Psalm 7:13). Release your flaming arrows against every attack mounted against me from the darkness and its agents. Break their flashing arrows, their shields and their swords, and their weapons of war (Psalm 76:3). Let the Lord and the weapons of his wrath come from the ends of the heavens to destroy my enemies and the darkness attacking me (Isaiah 13:5).

The Lord strips away the defenses of my enemies (Isaiah 22:8). Locate and destroy their weapons with Holy Ghost fire. Send destroyers against my enemies (Jeremiah 22:7). Lord of Hosts, open Your arsenal, and bring out the weapons of Your wrath, for the Sovereign Lord Almighty has work to do in the land of my enemies (Jeremiah 50:25). I repeat, the Lord hath opened his armory, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord of Hosts.

Destroy all those who come against me with weapons, and throngs of attackers; scatter them who have taken up positions against you me on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I command them to scatter in sevens ways in Jesus name. I turn my enemies over for punishment and the judgement of God in Jesus name. Direct your blows against their defenses and their weapons (Ezekiel 26:9).

Father in the name of Jesus, release a flaming sword which turns every way against intruders in my dwelling, my dreams, my destiny, my marriage, prayer alter and salvation in Christ Jesus. Let the mighty warrior angels of the Lord, locate and destroy the darkness targeting me and my loved ones.

Father in the name of Jesus, destroy the enemy that says, “I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them” (Exodus 15:9). Father I send judgement against such spirits for this is my inheritance as a child of God.

Comments