PRAYER TO BREAK WITCHCRAFT MANTLES FROM YOUR BLOODLINE

    Photo by ABEL MARQUEZ on Unsplash

Father I ask for forgiveness for the evil committed in the sight of the Lord, to provoke you to anger by my paternal and maternal ancestors using witchcraft.

In the name of JESUS, I reject, renounce and set ablaze all witchcraft generational mantles from my bloodline.

I resist all witchcraft rituals designed to own me, my spouse, my seed, my siblings, and parents in JESUS’s Mighty Name.

In the name of JESUS, I command the power of all witches, wizards and satanic agents targeting my bloodline and that of my spouse, my seed and, my siblings and parents to wither up and dry up. I command the fire of the Holy Spirit to burn from my bloodline.

In the name of JESUS, I reject my soul and that of my spouse, seed, siblings, and Godly Loved ones from being harnessed and redirected for use by witchcraft spirits, and witches. We will not be summoned by the darkness in Jesus name. I forbid our senses, spirit, soul and body from responding to evil summoning. Father scramble their communications and transmissions so that we will not hear them in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus, I separate my bloodline from initiation rituals involving  children being caused to pass through the fire. I renounce the observed witchcraft high-days, festivals, feasts, black sabbaths and times. I reject and separate myself from all initiation enchantments in my bloodline

I reject and renounce the use of witchcraft in my bloodline. I reject and renounce the use of witchcraft from my spouses bloodline. I remove my children from the line of inheritance of witchcraft mantles. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus and reject all programmed death and destruction for not honouring and accepting witchcraft mantles.

I reject the operation, submitting to witchraft spirits and familiar spirits associated with witchcraft,


Comments

  1. Jesus Christ Pure Life, Jesus Christ is “ The Prince of Life Hallelujah IT IS FINISHED, IT IS DONE, IT IS COMPLETE AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment