THE ARROW OF THE LORD’S DELIVERANCE


Image Franck V

Father look! The wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow on the string, That they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart [Psalm 11:2]. Deliver my soul for I am among lions; I lie among the sons of men Who are set on fire, Whose teeth are spears and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword [Psalm 57:4]. They sharpen their tongue like a sword and bend their bows to shoot their arrows—bitter words [Psalm 64:3]. Their tongue is an arrow shot out; It speaks deceit; One speaks peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, But in his heart he lies in wait [Jeremiah 9:8].

Father, destroy their advancement; destroy their chariots, armoury and armies. Though they array against me with buckler, shield, and helmet all around me, I shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day [Psalm 91:5]. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help Psalm 35:2. Make them turn their back; make ready Your arrows on Your string toward their faces [Psalm 21:12]. For The LORD shall cover me with His feathers, And under His wings I take refuge; Your truth shall my shield and buckler [Psalm 91:4]. Shoot at them with an arrow; Suddenly they shall be wounded [Psalm 64:7].

In the name of Jesus, I shoot the arrow of the Lord’s deliverance; I release the arrow of deliverance against the darkness. I strike the darkness with the Might of the Spirit of God, I decree you are destroyed [2 Kings 13:17].  Father fulfil your word and heap disasters on them; spend Your arrows on them [Deuteronomy 32:23] and scatter them; Send lightning bolts, and vanquish them [2 Samuel 22:15]. I declare the word of the Lord for my home and territory, “Therefore thus says the Lord concerning the darkness, You shall not come into my home, Nor shoot an arrow there, Nor come before it with shield, Nor build a siege mound against it [2 Kings 19:32].

 “Father, command Your angels concerning me, put them in array against the darkness all around, command them to bend the bow; shoot at the darkness and spare no arrows [Jeremiah 50:14]. Cause the arrows of Your quiver to pierce their loins [Lamentations 3:13]. Break the arrows of their bows, their shields and swords of battle [Psalm 76:3]. Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Shoot out Your arrows and destroy them [Psalm 144:6]. In Jesus name, I pray.

Comments